Monday, November 22, 2010

Log 02.00

Alright people, it's me again, and I need extra hands for help in drawing, ranging from the noobest of noobs (no pun intended) to even the most experienced people. All in all I require enthusiastic artists with a passion to draw, and of course no software knowledge is required. I also require people with literary skills, remember anyone with enthusiasm is welcomed to work with me. For further details contact me @ babruskhan@live.com.
Regarding the band scene, for all those who contacted me previously, I am preparing a presentation for you all. We need to meet and discuss about the project thoroughly.
While I have your attention I must advertise, Please watch Coffee Prince!
And also enjoy these sketchbook snaps at your leisure







1 comment:

  1. Frickin Awesome man!!

    Eidolon kicks ass!!!
    .... -_-... although i have seen the actual thing, ive seen its artwork though!!
    is it out yet?

    ReplyDelete